5 Tips for Slimmer Face
If you want to look thinner in your face, there are a few things you can try. In our guide we’ll present you with 5 tips for slimmer face.
How to Lose Weight in Your Face
While it’s difficult to target particular parts of your body when it comes to weight loss, there are some techniques you can try to shed pounds. Ultimately, when you lose weight you will lose some in your face as well. The quickest way to lose weight is to find a combination of techniques that work for you and do them consistently. Here are some of our top tips for how to make your face thinner.
- Avoid Salt: If you have been consuming a lot of salt, you may notice your hands, feet and face will appear puffier and more swollen due to fluid retention. Cut back on table salt and avoid processed foods. Try to keep your salt intake under 2300mg per day.
- Drink Water – One of the quickest ways to lose weight is to drink plenty of water. Aim for at least 64 ounces per day, though 80 is even better. At first you may find yourself using the restroom more often, but within a few days you will see a several pound drop on the scales.
- Check Your Medications – Some prescription medications can cause water retention and face bloating. If it is really bothersome, talk it over with your doctor. They may be able to recommend a different medication that doesn’t have that side effect.
How to Make Your Face Look Thinner
If weight loss techniques aren’t working, or aren’t working fast enough, there are some other tips for slimmer face you can try.
- Try a different hairstyle. It’s true that the way you wear your hair impacts the way that people see your face. Ask your hair stylist to help you find a more flattering haircut and you may look 10 pounds thinner.
- Use makeup to contour. A subtle bit of bronze or contour powder along the jaw and under the chin can help your face look thinner. Practice makes perfect with this technique so be sure to spend some time working with contour powder before going “prime time” in public.
Ultimately, the best way to reduce the appearance of weight in your face is to reduce your overall body weight. For best results with weight loss, make gradual changes and look to change your lifestyle rather than following a fad diet. Drink plenty of water, get adequate rest, manage your stress and exercise daily. Add to that a diet that is based on whole foods and you’ll begin to notice changes on the scale. Also spend some time thinking about the reasons you want to look thinner – ask the people who you love and chances are they’ll tell you they love you just the way you are.
No related posts.
Filed under: Weight Loss Tips | Tagged with: how to get slimmer face, how to lose weight in your face, how to make your face look thinner, how to make your face thinner, quickest way to lose weight, tips for slimmer face