Best Running Songs of 2011
Running is a great way to stay in shape and maintain a sense of overall wellness. In order to get motivated and have a great time while running, you should definitely grab your Ipod or MP3 player and download some great tunes. Earlier we covered some good running songs 2011 that included some classic hits. In this post we’d like to give you a run down on some of the best running songs that have come out this year. While everyone has different likes and dislikes when it comes to music, these are some of the best songs to run to 2011.
Great 2011 Running Songs:
2011 is a great year for getting new music, especially if you are a runner. Here is a short list of great songs for running 2011 that may be enjoyable to run to.
- Higher by Taio Cruz—this song has a great pop beat that is sure to make you want to be energetic and get moving. You could even use this as a great warm up song.
- Whip My Hair by Willow Smith—This song is great to run to, even if it is a little bit on the pop side. It has a great rhythm that is sure to keep you going.
- Firework by Katy Perry—this song has a great pop beat that is sure to pump up your excitement levels and really get you going. It is a great motivator. In a way, when it says, “you’re a firework,” you could use that as motivation to start running, because your energy is exploding like a firework.
- Marry Me by Train—you could absolutely run to this song. You may even find yourself singing along. If you want a great song to get you motivated or energized, then this is the song for you.
- Party All Night by Sean Kingston—who doesn’t like to party? If you need some encouragement to get moving, then think about running as a personal party. A music party with Sean Kingston, that is. This song will totally get you moving and ready to go.
Of course, you don’t want to get bored running to the same music every day. Make several playlists of good songs to run to 2011. Get music from a variety of different genres too, so that you can play music depending on the feeling of the day. The best running songs 2011 are those that help you at different areas like starting up, then full running, then slowing down or cooling off.
- Good Running Songs
- Workout Songs 2011 Make Exercise More Fun!
- Marathon Training Schedule for Beginners